Beaini Projects is a leading property developer with a clear vision of delivering desirable residential and commercial projects for Australians.
Established in 2002, Beaini Projects have created a trusted reputation in the property development and construction industry.
Today, they are held in high regard by local councils, town planners, consultants and most importantly, their clients with a successful track record in building quality projects where people love to call home.
Projects managed by the Beaini team stand out for many reasons but one of the keys to their success is their use of in-house experts for all projects. This includes a dedicated Project Control Group to oversee every aspect ensuring projects are:
- Completed on time
- Stay on budget
- Achieve the highest quality standards
- And any issues are quickly resolved
Importantly, Beaini Projects have an in-house chartered accountant to check and approve every construction expense to ensure all project outgoings are kept under tight control.
It’s the challenge of turning empty land into a place where people live, work and enjoy life that excites Mickey Beaini – Director of Beaini Projects. So most of their projects involve:
- Finding and acquiring the right land
- Identifying ways to maximise its potential
- Creating the design idea
- Watching those designs become a reality
- Seeing the end-user happy and satisfied
Craftsmanship and attention to detail are central to the Beaini Projects ethos. The core values that support Beaini Projects are:
- An absolute commitment to quality
- Strict adherence to safety standards
- Environmentally-friendly approach
- Transparent processes to ensure all stakeholders are fully informed at every stage of the project
- Flexible work processes that can be customized to suit each project
- A people friendly work culture that keeps the team motivated to deliver excellence
- Absolute devotion to customer satisfaction