Established in 2002, Beaini Projects have established a trusted reputation in the property development and construction industry. Today, they are held in high regard by local councils, town planners, consultants, private certifiers and most importantly, their clients.
They work with some of Australia’s most well-known and respected organisations including Mission Australia Housing, QBE and Sekisui House.
Director and founder Mickey Beaini began his career in the construction industry at a young age and quickly established an outstanding reputation for delivering excellence in construction.
The Beaini Projects difference
Projects managed by the Beaini team stand out for many reasons but one of the keys to their success is their use of in-house experts for all projects. This includes a dedicated Project Control Group to oversee every aspect ensuring projects are:
- Completed on time
- Stay on budget
- Achieve the highest quality standards
- And any issues are quickly resolved
Importantly, Beaini Projects have an in-house chartered accountant to check and approve every construction expense to ensure all project outgoings are kept under tight control.
“Project development is my passion”
It’s the challenge of turning empty land into a place where people live, work and enjoy life that excites Mickey Beaini – Director of Beaini Projects. So most of their projects involve:
- Finding and acquiring the right land
- Identifying ways to maximise its potential
- Creating the design idea
- Watching those designs become a reality
- Seeing the end-user happy and satisfied
Mickey’s passion for project development has led to Beaini Projects becoming involved in many significant projects throughout the Sydney metro area. These projects include:
- Medium & high-density residential developments
- Commercial developments of all sizes
- Mixed use developments
- Roads and Infrastructure projects
Craftsmanship and attention to detail are central to the Beaini Projects ethos. Their clients appreciate how the team generously share their knowledge and offer ways to maximise a site’s yield without compromising on planning or council requirements.
The core values that support Beaini Projects are:
- An absolute commitment to quality
- Strict adherence to safety standards
- Environmentally-friendly approach
- Transparent processes to ensure all stakeholders are fully informed at every stage of the project
- Flexible work processes that can be customised to suit each project
- A people friendly work culture that keeps the team motivated to deliver excellence
- Absolute devotion to customer satisfaction
For details on Beaini’s project development and management services, click here
. Or call 02 9638 0887 for more information.